Banana Split Sundae (Shake) Serves 1-2
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut, rice, hemp, or almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen banana slices (peeled before freezing)
- 1/2 cup frozen organic strawberries
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons raw honey or coconut nectar
- 1/2 cup ice (optional- If you don’t have frozen banana, just throw in the ice and it will achieve the same end result!)
Directions: Place all ingredients in a food processor or a high speed blender like a Vitamix (may have to use a tamper if you use the blender). Blend until smooth. Enjoy!